WE ARE HIRING
CUSTOMER SERVICE EMPLOYEE
Muurmeesters provides old masters of the past for modern walls of today, old masters with a modern twist. We do this online, within and outside Europe. We support and work together with museums and thus make art accessible for home use. Or at the office or in the hospitality industry. Many walls in and outside the Netherlands now feature a Muurmeester. Always to 100% satisfaction, because that is our goal.
Will you help us make people happy?
Muurmeesters is growing! On 1 February we moved into our new office in the historical heart of Haarlem, the Netherlands, and we are now looking for a new colleague to join our team. Are you customer oriented, experienced, available part time in the short term (5 mornings a week) and do you want to work in the office as well as from home? Then we are looking for you! You will be working in a small and enthusiastic team.
What you will do
All-round customer service activities:
- answering the phone and answering questions
- Keeping the mailbox in order and settling it independently as much as possible
- assisting with order processing
What to bring
- Customer-friendly attitude is a must
- a dose of sociable commitment
- relevant work experience
- Experience with ADOBE Photoshop is a plus
- Command of English language (spoken and written) is a plus
- living in Haarlem region
- Accurate and stress resistant
What we offer
- a market-conforming income and holiday scheme (between 2100 and 2500 based on a 40-hour working week, depending on your age and experience)
- a lovely workplace in the centre of Haarlem, 3 mornings at the office and 2 mornings at home
- a contract for 7 months with the intention of extending it
How can you contact us?
Would you like to be part of our team? Please send an email before 9 June to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV, details and motivation.
We would like to hear from you!